Army – Cyber Engineer
– Earn a starting salary of around £15,985 during Basic Training which will rise to £20,400 after completing 26 weeks’ training or after completing your Initial Trade Training, if less than 26 weeks
– Receive subsidised accommodation and facilities, increasing your disposable income
– Receive free medical and dental health cover
– Have the continuous access promotional opportunity and to continually progress your career
– Be sponsored to earn valuable civilian-recognised qualifications
– Take part in Adventurous Training and be able to play your favourite sports.
You should be:
- Regular Army age: 16.6 – 35.6 years
Qualifications you’ll need:
GCSE Grade C Maths, Grade D English or level 2 equivalents.
Meet the fitness requirements.